Thread: Looking for Buying Advise?

Default Looking for Buying Advise?

I am looking to buy a fishing boat 24-26 feet. I fish in Washington and B.C. and want to go into the open ocean on occasion to chase tuna and Halibut. I have considered the trophy and really like the Olympics. I want a hard top and a good size fishing deck. Any advise is welcomed. I will have to go used and cannot afford too premium of a boat. Thanks for your help.
    Petaone
    People Eating Tasty Animals
    Vice President in charge of acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by petaone View Post
    I am looking to buy a fishing boat 24-26 feet. I fish in Washington and B.C. and want to go into the open ocean on occasion to chase tuna and Halibut. I have considered the trophy and really like the Olympics. I want a hard top and a good size fishing deck. Any advise is welcomed. I will have to go used and cannot afford too premium of a boat. Thanks for your help.
    Petaone
    People Eating Tasty Animals
    Vice President in charge of acquisitions
    Both of those boats will work for what you have in mind in my opinion. I prefer the olympic over the trophy, but that is probably just due personal preference, not anything else.

Olympics are great boats but most of them are of the older variety. I would have it core tested before I purched one.