Thread: Place to find year old gear?

Question Place to find year old gear?

I know, I know, strange question.

Long story short; I'm looking for last years model (fall 2009) Arc'teryx Theta SV (medium) in the Titanium color. However, due to the new year models being out, these are next to impossible to find online, or at least that I've found.

Does anyone know of any out of the way, or good websites in general, that may have this kind of thing? I've already checked geartrade and essentially live on steepandcheap.

Thanks for any help you guys can give!

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Where to get gear on the cheap, SAC, STP, DOG!!! If you find a good deal anywhere on the web check these three sites before ordering.

SAC is usually the best prices on last year models
    STP Can have unreal deals and with their 30-35% off email flyer nothing can touch some of them!!!
    DOG If you want last years model and don't want to gamble on it coming up on SAC then this is your place

DOG has the jacket but not in titanium, black only but the size is correct. http://www.departmentofgoods.com/sal...cket-Mens.html

Sweet! Thanks LuJon, I appreciate the info! Might have to settle for black, but hey that's better than nothing.

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!