Thread: Any silvers waiting for me on the Kenai P?

Default Any silvers waiting for me on the Kenai P?

Hi, folks -
    I'm heading up this Sunday, 8/29 - and will start fishing on the 30th, just have a week. Sticking to the Kenai Peninsula. Bank fishing, and would like to get suggestions and/or, better yet, some recent reports of areas that are producing any Silvers with eggs... My wife and I went up four years ago, and she hurt her leg badly before we ever started fishing - so, we're hoping this trip brings some redemption! Will probably be in the Soldotna area, as well as over towards Seward (one day set aside for Halibut charter). Appreciate any info. Thanks!!

was just on the kenai p for a week fished the kasilof and did pretty well on silvers and some pinks. pretty easy bank fishing downstream from crooked creek.

Heard Swanson River has been producing some nice fish for those using eggs this past week.

I'll be up the 2nd thru the 8th working all my hot spots. I'll pm you with my number and if you set up I'll text with up to the min fishing reports. Look for Minnesota hats and a big RV...I have to leave the Honda with MN plates behind in ANC.
    Fli