Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Day Kenai Video Report! (Finally!!!)

Default 3 Day Kenai Video Report! (Finally!!!)

The long awaited report! Sheesh took me freakin' long enough. Well I had the pleasure of fishing with AlaskaChucks for 3 days on the upper...and holly cow! 3 full days of 65+ degree weather! Lets just say I have a nasty lookin set of racoon eyes!! Every trip was awesome, learned a ton from Chuck. That guy doesn't know where the fish are though! Couldn't catch a disease in a whore house! Awesome guy to fish with and a great 3 days floatin' with him. That boat is well, freakin' aweosme! It's going to be hard to go back to the raft! Looks like I found my investment for next year! Had our fair share of run ins with some jerk-offs and people that were kickin' reds back in the water and danglin' rainbows and dollies 2ft out of the water but one can only do so much. We made sure to pinch our barbs, landed fish in rubber nets, netted about 95% of the fish (easier on us and the fish that way). Enjoy the video! It's finally done! Comments, suggestions, criticism, bring it on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssUYElRNSlc

Vimeo link coming soon as well!

Make sure to click the youtube video over to 720Hd for better quality video!

Quote Originally Posted by bowdy15 View Post
    learned a ton from Chuck. That guy doesn't know where the fish are though! Couldn't catch a disease in a whore house!

I know that to be BS

Glad you had a good time man. Hope to fish with you in Sept.

you like country music by chance?

=dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Country music! This is fishing, not a divorce and a dead dog! To answer your question, yes I can handle a bit of country music every now and then. Thats about it though, much prefer rock/metal!

Video was awesome man. Thank you for putting that together. Much appreciated.

-Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Country music! This is fishing, not a divorce and a dead dog! To answer your question, yes I can handle a bit of country music every now and then. Thats about it though, much prefer rock/metal!

Well, you are welcome around my campfire for "a bit"

I am a southern rock and country guy. Not the country BS you would hear on the radio.

Would enjoy meeting you face to face if you are around in Sept.

-Dan

Bowdy! Well done. I enjoyed that!
    ~ Kristie~
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan

Nice! I like the under water shots.

Loved it!!!!!!

Great job guys.

Chevelle..... Your a good man just from that alone.

Bowdy, great movie dude.

Chuck, you da man!
    I am not against the flippin kenai, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering every other stream... ~Paul O'Neil~/~Wyo2AK~

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome video, man. Makes me jealous. One question though, when did Chuck get a new boat? I'm used to seeing the raft in these videos/pictures. I haven't posted on here in a year or so...

Nice video Bowdish. Put together very well with a good choice of music. I would have to say my favorite parts were definately the underwater releases. Looks like I need to go grab one of those gopros. That bow that Chuck got definately had a fracked up crooked jaw. Strange. Glad you had a few nice days with a good number of fish. Gotta take advantage of these nice days we very rarely get. Good job to both of you. Nice boat Chuck.

Nice. Speechless and nice!!!!!!
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by fishak24 View Post
    Nice video Bowdish. Put together very well with a good choice of music. I would have to say my favorite parts were definately the underwater releases. Looks like I need to go grab one of those gopros. That bow that Chuck got definately had a fracked up crooked jaw. Strange. Glad you had a few nice days with a good number of fish. Gotta take advantage of these nice days we very rarely get. Good job to both of you. Nice boat Chuck.
    Yea we had a lot more pics but the fish were jacked, one actually looked like someone took an ice cream scooper and took a chunk out. Sad to see fish like that. Had to put that bow in though, had sweet color. I def like the release videos the dolly one is my favorite. I need to mess with more camera angles and more action shots.

Thanks for watching!

I def like the release videos the dolly one is my favorite.

Yeah, that was sweet man. Enjoyed the video, thanks for posting.

-Dan

nice fish guys................I still hate you for telling every one you were going fishing while we are all at work suffering! LOL

Oh thanks now I am sitting in the office drooling and panting....boss is giving me a funny look...but what does know he just told me this morning that summer is over

And Chevelle, good choice!
    Thank God for people who don't fish!! Not much would get done without them =)

Very nicely done Bowdmeister!!!
    Like I needed more to get me jacked up about my trip.
    These next 7 days are gonna kill me!!!!
    Looks like I'll be hitting Anchorage on the 9th, I have to take a few days detour to put a hurtin' on some Lake Louise Lakers first.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Awesome video, man. Makes me jealous. One question though, when did Chuck get a new boat? I'm used to seeing the raft in these videos/pictures. I haven't posted on here in a year or so...

I bought the boat on the 15th of july this year Griff. I am so pleased with it too, It sure has opened up alot more water for me and the wife and friends
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast