Thread: Inland Aviation

Default Inland Aviation

Does anyone know if Inland Aviaition out of Aniak is still in business? When I try www.inlandaviation.com I get routed to a site in Maine. I haven't tried the phone yet but have the following number 907-675-4624.

Yes they are. Give them a call. I'm not sure what is up with the website. I had a "oh crap" moment last week when I tried to pull up their website, as I'm using them in a few weeks for a moose hunt.

I don't think their website is a huge priority. 2 years ago while planning a hunt with them their site went down and I thought perhaps they had gone fishing with my deposit. They answered their phones and set me at ease. Steve was waiting for me when I arrived and early the next afternoon we on our river slowly floating through heaven.

Call later in the evening. Steve is a great guy but phones and computers aren't his priority :-)

When I say later I am talkin 9 or 10 as he is out flying.

FYI: just got a bad report about them minutes ago. Details to follow as a buddy just got back in Anchorage from Aniak after dealing with them.
    "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt

I'll be interested in the details.