Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What have I done

Question What have I done

So I had an open seat in the Goddess for tomorrow. It just so happens one Phish Finder happen to call me looking for some info for fishing the kenai tomorrow. I must have been off my rocker from the heat I invited him to fish with me tomorrow. 10-12 hours on the river with Phish. Holy crap batman. I can say this. I know tomorrow will not be a dull day. Im sure there will be a nice story and lots of pics to post after tomorrow event.

Actually I have only fished with Phish one time and that was in the salt 2 weeks ago. I have been on the river at the same time as he has but looking forward to trying to put him on some fish and sharing some laughs. Oh and there is no doubt there will be plenty of laughs. So stay tuned. Should be an interesting story to this one to post tomorrow evening
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

I called the Ace in the hole this afternoon. He had a few suggestions

Should be one helluva day. I have not set an alarm for 4 AM in a while

I normally don't go to sleep until 4AM.

Fish on!!
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Phish, You lucky guy! or should I say Chuck, You lucky guy!

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    So I had an open seat in the Goddess for tomorrow. It just so happens one Phish Finder happen to call me looking for some info for fishing the kenai tomorrow. I must have been off my rocker from the heat I invited him to fish with me tomorrow. 10-12 hours on the river with Phish. Holy crap batman. I can say this. I know tomorrow will not be a dull day. Im sure there will be a nice story and lots of pics to post after tomorrow event.

Actually I have only fished with Phish one time and that was in the salt 2 weeks ago. I have been on the river at the same time as he has but looking forward to trying to put him on some fish and sharing some laughs. Oh and there is no doubt there will be plenty of laughs. So stay tuned. Should be an interesting story to this one to post tomorrow evening
    Just remember Chuck, laugh with him not at him.

It's 4:20. Time to get rolling!

"Rolling" what exactly?

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

The only thing I'm catching today it withdrawls!! Driving me nuts!

The only thing im gonna be "rollin" today is in the car to school.
    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by bowdy15 View Post
    The only thing I'm catching today it withdrawls!! Driving me nuts!
    ya my withdrawls start monday morning right when i get to work. Then all week is just thinking about the upcomming weekend.

Quit yer biitchin.

Try putting 3-6 months in between each fishing trip

Yeppers, it sucks a big one. By my own doing of course, but painful no less.

Marshall Tucker Band's "Can't You See" and Jack Daniels help soften the pain tonight

Spent the afternoon turning green over Chuck and Phish floating the upper. So wish I was there. Hell, I would swim the river, maybe they could just tie me off on the back of the boat if I get waterlogged. Ha ha.. Had to run out to the liquor store for some pain reliever.

-Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Epic trip Im gonna post a couple of pics. Words do not describe friends fishing aka bowdy, Phish, Dan. I will say this, I have found some great fishing buddies this year. I dont know much, but I can keep the goddess of the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    ...I can keep the goddess of the rocks
    Great float. We caught some nice fish. 23 hours into the day now so I'll keep it short.

Nice paint-brushed leopard bows, dollies, and a couple of silvers.

The silvers were an unexpected treat. 80% rainbow is a pretty good achievement for me. Chuck's drift allowed me to pick the fish I wanted to catch.

That's quality fishing!!

Chuck, big props for rowing and laying me into some terrific drifts. I hope to return the favor.

We nailed a few 20+ fish on the drift today. For me, the size wasn't as important as the markings. Leopard bows with crimson stripes...beautiful!!!

Fish on!!!!

Dan, Powerdrifter, we'll all be doing it together soon. Tight lines to the folks who show up for the next round of "Fishapalooza".

Chuck and I ran out of beer at Jim's. We survived this tragedy

Thanks Phish, The pleasure was all mine

Quote Originally Posted by danattherock View Post
    Quit yer biitchin.

Try putting 3-6 months in between each fishing trip

Yeppers, it sucks a big one. By my own doing of course, but painful no less.

Marshall Tucker Band's "Can't You See" and Jack Daniels help soften the pain tonight

Spent the afternoon turning green over Chuck and Phish floating the upper. So wish I was there. Hell, I would swim the river, maybe they could just tie me off on the back of the boat if I get waterlogged. Ha ha.. Had to run out to the liquor store for some pain reliever.

-Dan
    6mos? Heck I wish I went fishing every 6 mos. It's been 2+ years now!! My bro in law is keeping the boat well exercised while I am gone at least Over a decade since I last cast a fly pole now that I think about it!!

Good call on Marshall Tucker!! I saw the last concert they did before Doug went in for voice surgery. It was pretty emotional for them because despite having high hopes he really expected to never sing again. Luckily the operation was a success and they are back to entertaining. Awesome concert too!! Marshall Tucker, Charlie Daniels, Jason Aldeen, Sugarland, Montgomery Gentry, Rodney Atkins, Cletus T Judd and a host of others. 2 stages running group after group back to back all day and the wife and I were second row!!

Sounds like a great concert indeed. Had a private concert of sorts myself last night. Itunes account is new and I was searching for this and that. The more I drink, the more songs I thought of. Turns out itunes is pretty expensive. Got about 70 songs ready for next time I pop open a bottle of bourbon.

Chuck and Phish,

Looks like a great trip, thanks for sharing a picture. Glad to see you guys had fun and look forward to doing the same soon. 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by danattherock View Post
    Sounds like a great concert indeed. Had a private concert of sorts myself last night. Itunes account is new and I was searching for this and that. The more I drink, the more songs I thought of. Turns out itunes is pretty expensive. Got about 70 songs ready for next time I pop open a bottle of bourbon.

Chuck and Phish,

Looks like a great trip, thanks for sharing a picture. Glad to see you guys had fun and look forward to doing the same soon. 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Dan
    Ohhhh buddy, better start asking for itunes gift cards before you start drinking and going down memory lane Dan............

Yeah, no shet man. Jack Daniels, $15. Pack of smokes, $7. Tunes to go with, $110

Chuck & Phish, so glad you made it through your mishap at Jims. Sounds like a great day. Going down that way myself soon for a couple rounds of fun.

a few more pics

That's one sexy dude in those pics.

Chuck, let's see your silver pic as well...or the one of you humping the spawned out king...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast