Thread: whos running a SJ on the Sag River this year

Default whos running a SJ on the Sag River this year

just wanting to know whos been up running a boat this year how our the river levels when is the best time if your our taking the boat I know by Sept the water drops.

Water levels change daily it seems...the best time is after a big rain. Last year someone (Jerod???) had a thread with a link that let folks know what the water level was a different points. The farther south (up river) the skinnier the water...the closer to the coast, the deeper. There is a lot of river (the Sag), so do you have an area you plan to put in?
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

No never had a boat up there trying to get info thanks

I ran it last year and had a blast! I'm leaving today to go back. To me it is the SUPERBOWL of running rivers. Lots of fun but you better know what you are doing. Good Luck!