Thread: Shot in the dark

Default Shot in the dark

Does anyone have a picture of the big bull that was taken out at tustemena years ago that had 2 sets of antlers on it? I was telling a friend about it and would like to have a picture to show him. Or does anyone have a different moose picture with the same kind of rack. The picture was in the clarion probably 10 yrs ago Had I think 4 palms was really cool looking.
    Thanks

I know there is one on Ft Richardson that has three palms thats pretty cool looking. Never talked to the gentleman that owns it as he has never been in his office when I walked by. Very unique rack thats for sure!

PM Trapak he shot a double palmed moose about 6-7 years ago in the Caribou Hills he has lots of pictures and a nice shoulder mount.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff156 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the big bull that was taken out at tustemena years ago that had 2 sets of antlers on it? I was telling a friend about it and would like to have a picture to show him. Or does anyone have a different moose picture with the same kind of rack. The picture was in the clarion probably 10 yrs ago Had I think 4 palms was really cool looking.
    Thanks

If you can get your hands on last year's edition of the Alaska hunting game laws (2009-2010) it is in there, I remember seeing it I'm pretty sure. You might have some luck going to the peninsula clarion online and searching the archives too.