Thread: canoe rentals

Default canoe rentals

I am looking to rent 1, possibly 2 canoes the 3rd week of September for a moose hunt. Any one know who rents? Does any one have one to rent? Thanks.

we have them for rent down here on the kenai,
    also rentals at Nancy lakes,
    also some other places,,
    inflatable canoes can be got at alaska raft and kayak.
    Brian richardson also rents out inflatable canoes.
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

thanks for the info. i have no experience with inflatables, are they tough enough for hunting with? just packing in, and out, not daily hunting. I am located in anchorage and will be heading north. need the be able to take a raft with me. most places rent, but just for use on the local river or lake.

Inflatable canoes can be extremely tough and can handle hunting and hauling heavy loads.
    I have a canoe that is inflatable.. it weighs more than some of my hard shell canoes, and can carry much more weight.
    It paddles extremely well and is very stable.
    My canoe is a double ender, but has a very cool design with a boot that goes thru the floor and a transom that can be put in to handle a small outboard.. its an amazing boat.. easliy I have paddled down the kenai canyon to skilak lake.
    You can rent inflatables for weeks at a time from the vendors I mentioned above to do what ever you desire,,
    they will even ship the rafts and kayaks etc. out to lodges and villages all over the state..
    give me a call if you need more info..
    Max
    907-953-2331
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com