Thread: Great thanks to North Pole Archery

Default Great thanks to North Pole Archery

Haul Road 2010 103.jpg
    Bill and Connie at NORTH POLE ARCHERY have my sincere thanks

When by Bowtech Tribute blew up the day before our Haul Road caribou hunt due to improper string and cable installation by a Wasilla based bow shop, Bill came to the Rescue. He did not have time to repair my bow so he gave me a loner. Boy! was I supprized when he handed me a Mathews Z7 and told me so set it up and take it on my trip. The bow performed great and I was able to take a small caribou.

North Pole archery will give anybody great customer service and have all my business in the future.

Bill does have great customer service. He is the only one I will take my bow to. He told me about your Bowtech, at least you were able to take a caribou.

Glad it performed well for you. My wife and I talked with you one day up there (Milo and Rose - red dodge). I think you guys headed home a couple days before us. It got dang hot the last couple days and everything quit moving anyway.

I'd definitely stop there for my next bow after your story, but 'Pole is a bit of a drive. Congrats.

Milo,
    I rember talking to you and you wife. Were you sucessful on your trip. We headed back on the 14th saw quite a few Caribou around Toolik lake area.

Garry

Quote Originally Posted by akspt View Post
    Milo,
    I rember talking to you and you wife. Were you sucessful on your trip. We headed back on the 14th saw quite a few Caribou around Toolik lake area.

Garry
    We were not successful. Many close opportunities but never quite put it together. Last couple days got hot and everything quit moving. My son now appreciates how easy a rifle is