Thread: Notification on full PM Box?

Default Notification on full PM Box?

Is there a way that we can be notified when our PM boxes are full if we are just a standard member for Outdoors Directory?
    In the old forum, there used to be a percentage full, but now it's not viewable on this upgraded bulletin?
    I wouldn't of known until I checked my email.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Lurker.

Just get rid of those spammers and you'll have plenty of room.

Default rude

Quote Originally Posted by COtoAK View Post

Is there a way that we can be notified when our PM boxes are full if we are just a standard member for Outdoors Directory?
    In the old forum, there used to be a percentage full, but now it's not viewable on this upgraded bulletin?
    I wouldn't of known until I checked my email.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Forget "standard member". Even for Premium members you don't find out until after you've written that verbotten PM and it then tells you for the first time,,,,, NO SOUP!

Sorry, that was Seinfeld. It tells you no more PMs; you cannot send the one you just composed.

Rude.

This complaint about the new vBulletin software has been raised here before.... by me.

So... What can be done about it? Is there anything we can do?
    Lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by COtoAK View Post
    So... What can be done about it? Is there anything we can do?
    Download them all and delete them all. That's all I know. I haven't gotten an answer.

I really liked how the old system came up with that graph showing you were in the red zone when you got into your last 10% of storage.

Could be that was some extension (installed after the fact onto the old version of the forum software) that was lost by upgrading; I can't believe vBulletin would remove a great feature like that.

To the mgmt: silence is golden when we're talking about my 5 year old, but not when talking about missing features.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Download them all and delete them all. That's all I know. I haven't gotten an answer.

I really liked how the old system came up with that graph showing you were in the red zone when you got into your last 10% of storage.

Could be that was some extension (installed after the fact onto the old version of the forum software) that was lost by upgrading; I can't believe vBulletin would remove a great feature like that.

To the mgmt: silence is golden when we're talking about my 5 year old, but not when talking about missing features.
    Folks, we're not ignoring you; we are all presently swamped and are trying to plow through these issues as we can. We appreciate your patience.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

What are you guys smoking? The same old graph is still there. It could be located better perhaps but it is now at the bottom of your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    What are you guys smoking? The same old graph is still there. It could be located better perhaps but it is now at the bottom of your inbox.
    Same as usual...

Yes, see that graph now, never saw it there before. Before I apologize too apologetically it seems that others have also not seen it there. Did you not notice, before, that it appeared right at the top of some screen or another that I did frequent? ;-)

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Inbox contains 240 messages. You have 458 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed
    yup same for me.... used to be on top but is on the bottom now.. no biggie easy to find and use... i never did like it balring at me as soon as i opened my inbox any way.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    Just get rid of those spammers and you'll have plenty of room.
    Believe it or not, but I haven't been spammed on here.

I was wondering about the % sign that used to be at the top upper right hand.
    I saw the graph line at the bottom, but that wasn't the one I was referring to.
    Lurker.