Thread: Fall Archery Leagues @ Full Curl Archery

Default Fall Archery Leagues @ Full Curl Archery

Wanted to let everyone know that we have started our sign ups for our fall archery leagues. Our target league will be Tuesdays at 7PM starting Oct 5th. We can only take 20 for this league; so will be taking the first 20 that come in to the store/range and sign up in advance.

We also will have a league in our Techno Hunt starting Oct 6th which will run 8wks - one week per 30 shot set. you will be able to choose your own time/date to come in within that week and shoot your 30 shots. (ie wk 1 30 shots on moose, wk 2 30 shots on sheep etc..) Also on this league if you miss a week you can make up those shots the following week.

Theres more info on our website http://www.fullcurlarchery.com

Dave

Awesome. I'm in - hoping to get by the shop tomorrow.
    Pursue happiness with diligence.

Coolness hope to see everyone there

Leagues start the first week in October and run for eight weeks. If your interested hurry up and sign-up... as of this afternoon they only have a few slots left (target and Techno hunt).

If you havn't been by Full Curl Archery I'd highly suggest stopping by. They have a great range, are more than friendly and helpful and have a great shop with a good amount of supplies and accessories.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Just wanted to say that I stopped by Full Curl Archery last weekend and was really impressed. Extremely friendly staff and some high quality equipment. I suggest you all check them out.

dave

Originally Anchor Point, AK but in Kodiak now!

I concur! I just bought a Hoyt MAxxis 31 from Dave a couple days ago and I'm stoked. Great Guy and awesome service. I live in Kodiak so I have to wait for them to ship to me. And I know that shipping stuff to people can get frustrating but Dav and his Wife are good people. THey have my business from now on. Thanks again Dave!

Rob