Thread: those atv trailers at sportsmans

Default those atv trailers at sportsmans

Just wondering what your opinions are of those trailers at sportsmans. That plastic one. anyone know what the brand is?

They are made by Otter Outdoors, makers of ice fishing and ATV gear. I bought the large trailer in the fall of '04 for working around the house and love it. I use it for hauling rocks, firewood, gravel, dirt, etc and have not had a single issue with it.

KODIAK at heart, but Midwest by occupation, for now

Otter Outdoor trailers

What are SW prices on those Otter Trailers and what models do they have available?
    Thanks

And they float! With a bait barrel, 550 lb bag of dog food, a few gals of honey / molasses and some other random tools. Ive also had mine packed full of 1 ft x 1 ft concrete bricks, and it did great. 1500lb limit on them I think.

How are these durability wise? It seems we beat the snot out of everything on the trails and I just wonder if these will hold up or if you need to drop a lot of coin on one (these are a little under $500 I think at SW). I sure think a trailer would be better than having all your stuff on the racks. Wheeler drives like a WWI tank with a lot of stuff on the racks and it sure bites when you are trying to get around a mudhole and she goes straight instead of turning!

Matt,

Good to see ya posting some more and we need to get out and do something.

A buddy of mine has one and says he is impressed with it, especially the floating part.
    I'm Pro-Pike.