Thread: You know it's moose huntin season when.......

Default You know it's moose huntin season when.......

you start checkin out racks from the front and trying to guess guess the (bra) size. shoot.......maybe I'm in the rut, I havent eaten in two days, and I did scrape my head against a spruce tree today, come to think of it..........I had a weird urge to head-butt another man who was talkin to the gal im interested in.

Just a little campfire jokin folks,
    happy moose huntin season everyone.......................

The woods aren't safe, Mainer is in pre-rut! People, whatever you do.... don't clank 2 beer bottles together. It could be your worst nightmare! Good luck Mike!

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Default Bagged both of these trophies this weekend

I don't remember how many shots it took to finish them off, but fortunately, I had some friends backing me up. Don't think I could have done it by myself!

trophies.jpg

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    The woods aren't safe, Mainer is in pre-rut! People, whatever you do.... don't clank 2 beer bottles together. It could be your worst nightmare! Good luck Mike!
    and here i thought the official Mainer call, was the sound of a Nalgene bottle being removed from a spandex fanny pack
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    I don't remember how many shots it took to finish them off, but fortunately, I had some friends backing me up. Don't think I could have done it by myself!

trophies.jpg
    It looks like you failed to bleed out the left one. Shame on you!

Two hunters decide to do a fly in moose hunt. The pilot drops them off and tells them, "I`ll be back in one week. No more than one moose - got it?"

One week passes, and the pilot returns. The hunters have two moose. The pilot says, "Hey, I told you guys no more than one moose."
    One of the hunters replies, "Look the pilot told us the same thing last year and we gave him a `big` tip to take both moose out."

The three of them argue for several minutes more. The pilot gives up and
    agrees to take both moose.

Well, they load up the moose and fire up the plane. The plane shudders and
    strains trying to take off. It finally gets the wheels off the ground 5 feet, 10 feet. Whoops! It runs out of runway and smashes into a tree.

The two hunters, dazed and confused make their way out of the wreckage. One hunter looks at the other and says, "Where the heck are we?"

The other looks around and replies, "About 100 yards further than we got
    last year!"
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    and here i thought the official Mainer call, was the sound of a Nalgene bottle being removed from a spandex fanny pack
    yes, it is true. sometimes the ladies leave a lil somnt somnt behind around the 3rd week of september, It really gets me wild.

nalgene.jpg