Thread: Load Data

Default Load Data

I am looking for load data for the 375 Ruger. I want info on using 260gr Accubonds and RL 17 powder specifically. If anyone has the info for this or has access to ballistic software to look one up please let me know.

Load was for 300 gr Accubond bullets. Load was 80gr shot through 20" barrel speed about 2600 + - 100 depending on alt.--temp---etc.
    At 81.5 gr I was shooting 2725 fps with no signs of maxing out the load.--RL-17 is not a powder you want to fool around with if you don't have much experience at the reloading bench.

Where did you get your starting info? I would like the info for the 260gr accubond if possible. Thanks

Nosler Reloading Manual #6

Marshall has done a ton of work along those lines. Search under his name.

Thanks, for the info...

Here is some info. This might get you what you need. http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...ics/4069786/10

I'm going to run 260 ABs and 270 TSX with RL17 as soon as I get my gun back from the coater. It should be here this week.

I have quite a bit of data with a few powders using the 260gr Accubond and 270gr TSX. They did their best for me with RL-15. I did not have RL-17 at that time.

Since then I have a great shooting RL-17 load with 300gr TSX's that has become my only load for the 375 Ruger.

I've been away for the past week, I'll dig up the data and send it your way via PM soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ruger 375 Alaskan.jpg