Thread: Marten Mount

Default Marten Mount

Just picked up my marten from the taxi. This guy was from last years trapping season. 6 months later heres the end product. I really like the throat patch.

trout-
    Attached Images Attached Images

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Great looking mount!! I love the patch. Might I ask who you used for the taxi work??

Foxy Beaver taxidermny...she was recommended to me through huntress

The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Default Full marten mount

Final spot on the wall...

trout-
    Attached Images Attached Images

B E A utiful! He looks alot darker on your wall. I have been thinking of a mount like that but incoroprate an Ermin in there as well.

That would be a nice contrast a ermine and a marten. It would look pretty sweet

trout--