Thread: Off to find the elusive ram.

Default Off to find the elusive ram.

Goodbye forum board, I will see you in a few weeks, hopefully with pics and a story about killing two big, old Dall Rams. The old man and I are off to chase sheep now. Usually hunt the opener, but not this year. Goodbye and good luck to all the others out hunting.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Best of luck to you Pike!!! I'm expecting some pics of them rams real soon...

You won't be getting any.... Things are not to be this year. Bad weather, problems and other priorities will make sheep hunting this season a no go.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Quote Originally Posted by pike_palace View Post
    You won't be getting any.... Things are not to be this year. Bad weather, problems and other priorities will make sheep hunting this season a no go.
    Sorry to see you join me in sheep hunting purgatory this year!! I hope you can find a way to salvage some time in the woods at least.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Sorry to see you join me in sheep hunting purgatory this year!! I hope you can find a way to salvage some time in the woods at least.
    Yes, I've got a big moose hunt planned in September so that will have to console me.