I would like to try the Chicken 'bou hunt this year for the first time. My hunting partner had to back out last minute due to some uncontrollable issues. I will likely leave next Friday, the 27th out of Anchorage. I have an ATV, but do not have a trailer for hauling 2 atv's (I'll be taking mine in the back of my truck). I have not done the hunt before and will be doing this hunt based off of information found in this forum and other online sources, as well as talking to individuals when I get up there. This is also why I would like to head out on Friday - to hopefully set up camp near potentially productive areas. Should the authorities decide to go to weapons restrictions, I do have my IBEP card and will be bringing my bow along as well.
If interested, send a PM. Thanks.