Thread: Flew my 180B for the first time on Sunday

Talking Flew my 180B for the first time on Sunday

Whelp friends and neighbors I'm now a true believer. My lust has been satisfied. One word describes the 180.. It's an "ANIMAL".

Put it cruise and trim & the sweet thang goes straight & true. Roll out and give 'er left brake and she'll turn on a dime. Just one tuff "ANIMAL" for sure.

I loved it,.. I truly did. Just amazing.

Wasn't doing the 3-point thing but landing on the mains with a little forward stick.

Was a little perpexed at how ya gotta keep on the rudder/tailwheel tho. That's a new game for me. Seems like there is some lag depending on where you are in the game.

Bottom line is "if your bored and tired of the world getting you down" .....get a C-180. Ha!.

Rick

Very nice. Have fun

Very cool, one of my favorite airplanes, congrats...

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRick View Post
    Whelp friends and neighbors I'm now a true believer. My lust has been satisfied. One word describes the 180.. It's an "ANIMAL".

Put it cruise and trim & the sweet thang goes straight & true. Roll out and give 'er left brake and she'll turn on a dime. Just one tuff "ANIMAL" for sure.

I loved it,.. I truly did. Just amazing.

Wasn't doing the 3-point thing but landing on the mains with a little forward stick.

Was a little perpexed at how ya gotta keep on the rudder/tailwheel tho. That's a new game for me. Seems like there is some lag depending on where you are in the game.

Bottom line is "if your bored and tired of the world getting you down" .....get a C-180. Ha!.

Rick
    Fer shur, RocketRick. Best danged airplane God ever invented, no question!!!

When I grow up, I'm gonna buy me a 180...

How about some pics?