Thread: Fairbanks meat processer

Default Fairbanks meat processer

I'm looking for a meat cutter in fairbanks..Who's got some names? Thanks, Ken

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Delta meats.......in Delta JCT...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

+1 for delta meats its worth the drive fast friendly and you get back most of what you give unlike some places "cough" TVM "cough" where you can give them 500 pounds of meat and get back 100. If its not rotten by then.

Be sure to get some of their peppersticks. We can make our own chorizo but pepper/teryaki sticks are another matter and Delta does them right (a little on the mild side but perfect flavor).

Isn't there also a place called, "Alaska Smoked Salmon" that does game meat/sausage?
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by martentrapper View Post
    Isn't there also a place called, "Alaska Smoked Salmon" that does game meat/sausage?
    i thnk your refereing to ****** smoke house... i have had two very poor experiances with them... though i like and respect the owner... i really can't send them any business, when there are outfits like delta around.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Just a reminder about Delta meat, They fill up fast and can only do so much, so have a backup plan. (If you get in a bind, and I mean a really bad bind, I know someone, but I would have to ask him if he wants to do it, P.M. me)

Excuse my ignorance please, but is Delta meats in Fairbanks? I'm a non-resident with no vehicle and little knowledge of the area..

On a side note, the Totem inn in Healy has a pretty good wildfire outside right now. The entire motel and restaurant evactuated a few hours ago but it appears to be under control now.. Things really are more exciting in Alaska...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Engel View Post
    Excuse my ignorance please, but is Delta meats in Fairbanks? I'm a non-resident with no vehicle and little knowledge of the area..

On a side note, the Totem inn in Healy has a pretty good wildfire outside right now. The entire motel and restaurant evactuated a few hours ago but it appears to be under control now.. Things really are more exciting in Alaska...
    no they are in Delta but will meet you in fairbanks to pick up boned out meat at the sears parking lots. delta is nearly as far the oppisit direction from fairbanks as is healy... and really great folks

meet on face book here

also KEN... if you are in Healy with Meat... check with the owner of the totem Kevin hamel... he may be able to hook you up with a local cutter there... Tell him Vince Holton Sent you... I worked for his mom and dad many years ago...

meet on face book here

Last time I heard someone dropping vince's name for a deal, they were threatened with tar and feathering before being run out of town but it might not be the same Vince? LOL
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

lol... well there were some years.............but i still have a good repore with most in healy!

meet on face book here

I've always liked sending mine to McPeak's out on Badger Road, but they only take it well after the season is over now.
    Now what ?

Delta meats. +eleventy billion for the hotdogs, hotlinks and moose sticks they produce with your animal. mmmmmm.
    Thank you, God, for making so many wonderful creatures. Thank you, not only for that, but also for making them out of meat!

We just came through healy yesterday, didnt see any serious threats of fires.

Another notch for delta meats! I dont typically have meat cut, if I get in a bind and need too, these are the best in the area hands down.

ps, I openly admited to knowing Vince and was **** near shot on the spot :P