Thread: Seward??????

Default Seward??????

Anyone have the GPS quards for the "#5 hole" out of seward? You could PM or Email me if you dont want them on here.

Thanks
    Curt

Talking holes

Does anyone have any honey hole gps spots they want to send me? I promise not to tell ANYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by 4whlr View Post
    Does anyone have any honey hole gps spots they want to send me? I promise not to tell ANYONE.
    LOL...... This is a good shark hole from what I am told and it was just broadcasted on national tv. I just missed it. HAVE BOAT, WANT SHARKS!

I think you may have misunderstood, I don;t think they would broadcast a fising spot on national tv. for keeping a shark fishery alive, and many reasons, besides having the whole fleet fishing one spot. What i think you may of heard is the boat called the 5 hole out of seward. He goes on a couple shark trips a year, and is very successful doing so. the company is called silverado charters. Salmon shark fishing is very hard, and different from any other kind of shark fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by alaska newbe View Post
    I think you may have misunderstood, I don;t think they would broadcast a fising spot on national tv. for keeping a shark fishery alive, and many reasons, besides having the whole fleet fishing one spot. What i think you may of heard is the boat called the 5 hole out of seward. He goes on a couple shark trips a year, and is very successful doing so. the company is called silverado charters. Salmon shark fishing is very hard, and different from any other kind of shark fishing.
    Possibly, like I said, I caught 2nd hand news from a buddy. Maybe he thought the name of the spot was acually the name of the boat? Just fishin' for info.

Default Shark Hole

That's the name of the boat. There really are not "Shark Holes" they follow the salmon or other food. They were fishing in Prince William Sound, near Hitchenbrook Entrance. At that time there were a lot of sharks moving into the sound following the salmon.