Thread: Talleys on short notice?

Default Talleys on short notice?

I got my wife a set of medium talleys for her model 7 that are too high for her. Does anyone in town stock the talleys?

Great Northern Guns has a few. I believe most of them are for Kimbers. I am not sure if they have anything for Remington.

Boondocks in ER carries them bro. Thats where I buy mine.

+1 for Boondocks, they have a great selection of Talley Rings. I went through this a few weeks ago and there are almost no Tally rings in Anchorage.

+2 for boonies, my favorite gun shop in the state! Take the rifle along with you and walk out with the scope mounted up and ready for the range. I love the fact that they mount scopes right there in the store in front of the customers. They take their time and do it right too. After having a shop strip out the threads in a receiver on a brand new rifle that has become more important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    +2 for boonies, my favorite gun shop in the state! Take the rifle along with you and walk out with the scope mounted up and ready for the range. I love the fact that they mount scopes right there in the store in front of the customers. They take their time and do it right too. After having a shop strip out the threads in a receiver on a brand new rifle that has become more important to me.
    talley make a great mount and is a favorite of mine. unlike others though, they run high so order a lower mount than you would normally use. this is the talley low mount, which fits pretty much like a medium in other brands. they offer an extra low as well. if you can't find them stocked locally, brownell's and cabela's have them. good luck!
    happy trails.
    jh

Hunt call me.