Thread: deadline for submitting proposals to the Alaska Board of Game Friday August 13th

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default deadline for submitting proposals to the Alaska Board of Game Friday August 13th

The deadline for submitting proposals to the Alaska Board of Game is rapidly approaching. The Board will consider proposals pertaining to hunting, trapping, and the use of game in Southeast Alaska which is made up of Game Management Units 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. This is your opportunity to participate in Alaskaís regulatory process but proposals must be received by Friday August 13th at 5:00 PM. Donít delay, the Board depends on your input to develop Alaskaís hunting and trapping regulations.

If you have an idea for the Board to consider at its November 5-9 meeting in Ketchikan then please visit us on the Web at: http://www.boards.adfg.state.ak.us/gameinfo. You can submit a proposal online, or by fax to 907-465-6094. If you have any questions please give us a call.

Scott Crass
    Publications Spec. II
    Alaska Department of Fish and Game
    Boards Support Section
    (907) 465-4046
    scott.crass@alaska.gov
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

WOW!!! I love the new online prop form!!! I got tied up with deployment junk last year and despite a mad rush to try and get my prop faxed in I missed the deadline. This new form will make it much easier to submit them, at least for me. I will be ready come the spring session. Hopefully we will be well on our way to hide/skull OR meat on black bear in south central by next year.