Thread: Stevens luzury resort

Default Stevens luzury resort

Where was Stevens and company going that is described as a luzury fishing resort where all the fat cat politicians frequent?

There is great fishing in southwest Alaska. Good chance they were going to Quinhagak, which has great fishing. The Kanektok River is nearby and has salmon and trout.

It was a lodge that is involved with GCI somehow (the plane was also registered to GCI).
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

GCI owns a lodge called Aghulawok (sp.) down there. Though the news never said they were haeding to the GCI lodge, I have to assume they were as the lady and her daughter who were killed, Dana and Corey Tindall, was an executive VP for GCI and the plane also belonged to GCI. I never got lucky enough to go to the lodge myself while employeed at GCI as a supervisor, but understand it was spectacular fishing and accomadations. Very sad day for the families and all Alaska.

It was reported that they were staying at the lodge and were flying to a fishing spot when the crash occured. Sad day indeed...

i am pretty sure the lodge is on lake nerka inside wood tikchick state park.

Map

The included timeline is speculative.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."