Thread: A little help on dm408 tag!!

Default A little help on dm408 tag!!

Just lookin for a few pointer's, my brother and i have scouted this area for about 7 hrs this past week going up evey trail and road we could find but it seems 99% is private property. I was just wondering what past hunters of this tag did to be sucessfull any insight to better my chances would be very greatful if you dont wanna post it please pm me thanks

Anchorage, Alaska

I have never hunted this hunt but from looking at the map one can easily access plenty of non private land via the Matanuska river. You can also go door to door and ask for permission to hunt private land or gain access to public land by going through private land.

Plenty of moose in that area and lots of good looking land. Good luck on your hunt!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.