Thread: Where to go??? Any suggestions?

Default Where to go??? Any suggestions?

Hi everyone. My Dan and brother are coming to Alaska in two weeks to go moose hunting. Its early for moose I know but the hunt was sort of thrown together last minute and is what worked for eveyone. Anyway Im fairly new to Alaska myself and am unfamiliar with most of the rivers. I have a 16' inflatable Alaska series boat with a 50 horse jet unit on it and am looking for suggestions on where to go. Keep in mind that they only have harvest tickets. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

How large of a Moose did you want, and did you want three or just two........?

Well 3 big ones would be great. Ha Ha Ha! I know the chances of that are slim. I think my Dad is maybe planning on geting a sheep ticked but he just likes to go for the adventure and is not worried to much about geting anything. I think it would be successful if we got just one moose.

J.A, how did your hunt work out? Did you guys go? Let us know!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay