Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Posted: Larson Creek 2010

Default Video Posted: Larson Creek 2010

I started from North Pole on Friday, met Big Cox in the Valley and tried out the fishing at Larson Creek.

Here is the report:

http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_vid...82d10b6087e11c

comments welcome

We also fished Montana, Sheep, and Sunshine Creeks. Lots of action....stay tunes for the Klutina King Video Report! Fish On!
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post
    I started from North Pole on Friday, met Big Cox in the Valley and tried out the fishing at Larson Creek.

Here is the report:

http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_vid...82d10b6087e11c

comments welcome

We also fished Montana, Sheep, and Sunshine Creeks. Lots of action....stay tunes for the Klutina King Video Report! Fish On!
    I like it...

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

do you think it will be good fishing at sunshine this weekend, as in like the middle of the run

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonPtRocks View Post
    do you think it will be good fishing at sunshine this weekend, as in like the middle of the run
    Sunshine is a zoo on the weekend, looks like they are building and updaing the latrine, and gated the road to the creek. This place is going to be busy from now on...I would try during the week and early morning (4am) or late night (11pm) you got to be a vampire to avoid the crowds and fish there now.

Will there be fish? yes.... silvers will be there, weekend, so will the people, put on a vampire cape and go....also watch for bears! Good Luck!

By the way......Did you like the video of Larsen Creek??
    Last edited by JediMasterSalmonSlayer; 08-10-2010 at 11:35. Reason: i cant spell

yeah I totally see this happening, especially since it is such an easy place to fish. Like you pointed out you can see the fish all swimming around in there. And really watch out for the bears there.

It seems you have more fun making these vids than fishing. You do an awesome job!!!!!

i know there are bears there but they seem to be very shy because although i see scat all over the place ive never actually seen a bear there have you?

also which turn are you saying is blocked off the actual sunshine creek road or the road that goes down next to the creek??

the road down to the creek has posts on both sides of the road so it wont be long before there is a gate there I am sure. Some one did however make a new trail around those post which I am sure will get blocked too, the main road down is pretty nasty at the begining. Not like it is a long walk but driving down there is nice. I have never seen a bear there, but I have smelt/seen fresh bear scat, and fresh droppings in the middle of the road, like so fresh that I probably interupted him as I was coming down the hill.......LOL

Like always you guys, great job on the video.

nice video! I don't which would have been more fun the ride in, or the fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by kenaibow fan View Post
    the road down to the creek has posts on both sides of the road so it wont be long before there is a gate there I am sure. Some one did however make a new trail around those post which I am sure will get blocked too, the main road down is pretty nasty at the begining.
    Kenaibow there is a gate now about 100 yards down from the parking lot. You have to walk now.

well that thing went up fast.........I was just up there not this past weekend but the weekend before last, and there wasn't one. It was open, did they gate off the other trail that went to the road down the hill?

Quote Originally Posted by kenaibow fan View Post
    well that thing went up fast.........I was just up there not this past weekend but the weekend before last, and there wasn't one. It was open, did they gate off the other trail that went to the road down the hill?
    We were there this last weekend and the one road was blockes with a pile for roots and branches and you could see where the other gate was going to go and when you waled down the hill there was a gate down there.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBum View Post
    We were there this last weekend and the one road was blockes with a pile for roots and branches and you could see where the other gate was going to go and when you waled down the hill there was a gate down there.
    jeez FishinBum ...did not figure you for hijacking huh? when I asked for comments i was hoping they would be about the video...why dont you start a new thread or maybe comment on my video at least?

You can always start a new thread and call it "The Sunshine Creek Gate Project" ? Just saying

sorry my fault, but I did at least comment on the video.

Jedi,
    As with all your other vids, this one is top notch. I always look forward to your new videos. Camera angles were awesome and...as always, soundtrack selection is spot on!

I'm waiting to run into you guys on the river one day. Always looks like you're having fun!

Awesome job, Jedi! See anything else besides sockeyes in there?

Quote Originally Posted by kimjn View Post
    Awesome job, Jedi! See anything else besides sockeyes in there?
    Big Cox caught a dolly that was as big as a sockeye! we managed a few dollies, no other salmon

Sweet video looked like fun! Hit goose creek last night. Tons of pinks,chums and caught 1 silver. Some beast rainbows in there that i saw
    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast