Thread: AK Gun Crime Stats?

Default AK Gun Crime Stats?

Does anyone know off hand what the statistics are for gun-related crimes in AK since the State has allowed CCW without a permit? Has gun crime gone down? Up? Stayed the same? Etc...

Excellent question. There has to be a desk drone somewhere in our bloated state bureaucracy, probably in the Department of redundancy department, that has a hyper technical answer to that question. Maybe. Let us know how this works out for you.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Just looked at www.ojp.usdoj.gov and got some stats for homicides by firearm, knife, other. Didn't see any huge ups or downs, but like most statistics, there were a lot of ways to filter them to get different views.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Seems everyone in Alaska has or should have a gun. So with all of you crazy gun toting nuts up there, crime has to go up! A bear or a moose here and there must be terrible!
    True stats everywhere have proven crime goes down when more people have guns but since most in Alaska already have guns, I can't see much change. There are always a few nut cases no matter where you live but the most are always where guns are outlawed.

If you want a few examples of whatbfrshooter is talking about (There are always a few nut cases no matter where you live but the most are always where guns are outlawed.) just look at statistics for the State of Illinois (home state of our witless... ah.. fearless leader) or where he resides now- Washington DC. Is that a coincidence or is my mind running rampant again!?!?