Driving up the Haul road in mid September for about 10 days. A few q's....
1. How necessary is a wall tent?
2. How much does it rain that far north?
3. What's the best footwear for what I hear is pretty wet tundra, just good hikers, hip boots, neoprene socks, or something of the sort?
4. A packraft good for all the rivers up there? Some of the buddies won't have any water transportation, are they hosed?
5. deep freezer w/ generator in the back of the truck a good idea?
6. Skeeters still bad in mid september?
Thanks for the help. any other info would be appreciated.