Thread: DS 141 and DB 468-I think

Default DS 141 and DB 468-I think

Well went out for a scout today. Found my area I want to access. Not sure on access route yet, but I think I have two figured and will try and scout those and see if climbable, looks pretty steep. Clouds sunk in so I could only see trails, I assume sheep trails, or bear. Maybe some of both but I am betting on sheep!

Now for you brown bear archers I saw 8 brown bears and 1 confirmed blackie. Browns was 1 big boar, 2 different sows with 2 cubs each, then 1 other single bear-looked brownish but disapeared in the thick stuff. I might hunt with my dad, who has the brown bear tag and I have the sheep. I seen the big boar heading into my sheep area I want to scout further.

141 guys, what areas are you gonna head to, PM and I can give phone number and chat about it. Will do some more scouting, trying to decide how difficult I want to make it! Go far or stay close, will be on foot. I have never sheep hunted before and am getting excited for this, second sheep tag in Chugach Mtns. Curious to areas you have scouted and if you want to trade info.

Only scouting I have been able to do was back in April and by Map. Sent you a PM

3 black bears, 3 brown bears, 1 Mt. Goat-wierd but there in Eklutna! and sheep of course!! Still some more scouting then decide for sure where I want to go.

heading in the 15th at 600AM hope the weather holds-got my binocs and spotting scope