Thread: Needing some help.....

Default Needing some help.....

I am trying to find a camp stool. I have 2 and am needing a 3rd. It is the simple wood frame with the canvas seat that folds flat. Very simple and more comfortable than most of these new styles. I have been to WM, Freddies, Target, Mountain View Sports, and Sportsmans WH. If anyone has any ideas where a feller can get another one of these I would be very pleased if you could let me know! I have also looked online at Bass Pro, Cabelas, and Campmor with no luck. Thanks so much!!!
    EricL

Not sure about the exact one you are talking about, but I bought some similar style camp chairs two years ago for my wife and I. They are Kermit chairs and they are made in Nashville,TN. A nice upgrade from the cheap camp chairs we usually took on float trips. These things are bad azz.

At 6'6" 300+, I literally broke every camp chair I took on float trips. 550 cord and duct tape were the norm to keep my chairs upright on extended float trips. This Kermit chair is handmade of super strong materials, breaks down small for transport (4" x 6" x 22), and only weighs 5 lbs. Sometimes you get what you pay for. This is one of those times.

I talked with the guy that makes them before ordering and he said legally he was told to use the 5 year warranty, but he would fix or replace the chair forever. This chair is built like a brick shet house. No loose fitting parts, nothing plastic, no sagging down in the chair. This chair is made of marine coated oak, aluminum, and stainless steel. Just the kind of thing you would have to use yourself to appreciate.

Below is an image from POW in May.

http://www.kermitchair.com/specs

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Hey Dan, here is a pic of the stool. I have found these to work out great on fly ins. We are doing our caribou hunt in a couple weeks and I would really like to find one more of these.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    EricL

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Got them ordered!! Thanks.
    EricL