Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Tier ll Caribou Unit 13

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Tier ll Caribou Unit 13

    The Tier ll Winter Hunt Caribou Permit Application window is now open for those wanting a caribou. You can apply online or via snail mail. Good Luck to all those that apply.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  2. #2

    Default

    Just got done with it about 10 mins ago. Fairly painless and fairly certain my 26 years of AK residency will not amount to anything, but gotta throw my name in the hat anyways.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Just got done with it about 10 mins ago. Fairly painless and fairly certain my 26 years of AK residency will not amount to anything, but gotta throw my name in the hat anyways.
    hmmmm....everyone wants to go to heaven, but none of us want to die to make it happen....rest assured you are in good company. But with the limited numbers that will be taken in the fall hunt and the increase in the surplus numbers that need culled, I think there will be a Large number of permits awarded. Hopefully this is the year for everyone to at least get a taste of heaven on earth. To risk ones future or their kids future, by not throwing their "name in the hat" would be silly, even if one thinks it is futile. There will be a time when having done so, will have been worthwhile.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,392

    Default

    We might be surprised, Luke. With a fair number of permits and (selfishly, hopefully) fewer applicants because of the odd timing, perhaps your younger years will work. I won one in my mid-20s when they gave away over 3,000 permits, so maybe my 32 years will work this time around.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •