Thread: Lee Loaders

Default Lee Loaders

Anybody got any Lee Loaders they want to get rid of cheap. I could use pretty much any thing to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by caribou0_0 View Post
    Anybody got any Lee Loaders they want to get rid of cheap. I could use pretty much any thing to get started.
    What caliber are you looking for?
    "The older I get, the better I was."

Default Lee Loaders

About any caliber I can get, got some friends willing to try the ammo I turn out.

Providing ammo for others to shoot is a risky business, especially if you are just starting out. Handloading is not terribly dangerous, but one usually is accepting one's own risk. How would you feel if one of your handloads damaged a friend's gun, or a friends hands or eyes?

Reloading ain't rocket science, as the saying goes, but there is flame and thunder.

There is also a legal consideration. Manufacturing ammunition requires a license and having liability/product insurance is a good idea.

Besides that, I think you may find the Lee Loaders, while a good tool, to be tedious for any quantity of ammunition that you are not shooting yourself.

Lost Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Sheep View Post
    Providing ammo for others to shoot is a risky business, especially if you are just starting out. Handloading is not terribly dangerous, but one usually is accepting one's own risk. How would you feel if one of your handloads damaged a friend's gun, or a friends hands or eyes?

Reloading ain't rocket science, as the saying goes, but there is flame and thunder.

There is also a legal consideration. Manufacturing ammunition requires a license and having liability/product insurance is a good idea.

Besides that, I think you may find the Lee Loaders, while a good tool, to be tedious for any quantity of ammunition that you are not shooting yourself.

Lost Sheep
    I have used Lee Loaders, still do on occasion BUT wouldn't even consider trying to do it for others. What friends I have I would mostly like to keep. Them losing an eye because of one of my reloads might put a real crimp in the friendship.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

If you handload for friends, just make them a part of the process, no matter which tools you're using.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Not trying to HIGH JACK this thread, but if anyone has an "extra" LEELOADER in 7.7mm Jap send me a message with price including S/H to zip 65201