Thread: Trail cam ethics

Default Trail cam ethics

Just got my wife a trail cam for her b-day. Put it out for 48 hrs and got 2 black bears one bull and a griz. Did not see squat when we flew. These trail cams are the best thing since Super cubs. Heck they even have them that send you a picture! Ponder that.

In the off season ours sits outside the coop to catch any furry chicken thieves.. It's also been known to sit hidden in the driveway to see who might happen to come and go if we aren't here......
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Well had to take out a bear from the cabin, probally one i saw on the trail cam. We will look at pictures to confirm. not ready to sell the cub though.

Default driveway cam

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    In the off season ours sits outside the coop to catch any furry chicken thieves.. It's also been known to sit hidden in the driveway to see who might happen to come and go if we aren't here......
    Oh, man.... I sure am glad I washed up and put on a clean shirt before I came by to check out your hens.

btw, you need to quit grabbing those eggs right away; I only got a few.

Dang sight cheaper than a cub too Hell, for the price of one good Cub you could blanket 500 acres with a camera every acre
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem