Thread: Fairbanks Tread Lightly! Tread Trainer class

Default Fairbanks Tread Lightly! Tread Trainer class

The national entity of Tread Lightly! will be in town to teach a tread trainer class on the 21st of August. Please post up or PM me if you would like to attend. The class is all day Saturday the 21st and costs $25 per seat. There are currently 11 seats open. More information about what the class is about can be found here:
    http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php...urses.html?t=2

Ron

Last chance!

This is one of the main orginizations that lobby to keep public land open for everyone to use. This class is a great asset when you consider the problem (like the Rex trail) of the state wanting to reel back in some of the land we like to hunt on.

For the life of me I can not figure out why anyone would need such a class. If you can't figure out how to tread lightly on your own you probably aren't bright enough to be in the wilderness on your own. In which case you can just ask those you are with how to.....get-r-dun.

Do you see a need for hunter education, drivers ed, or any other class that teaches how to use a resource responsibly? Honestly, it’s that mentality that keeps getting land access privileges revoked in this and many other states.

Either stand up for what you believe in or watch and done complain when others take you access from you...