Thread: Schultz & Larsen rifle pics

Default Schultz & Larsen rifle pics

Here are a few pics of the two Schultz & Larsen rifles I have, both are M65DL .358 Norma Magnums. The top rifle has a lighter stock with a rosewood forend tip, the bottom rifle does not have the rosewood foreend tip, the bottom rifle's bolt handle also looks to have a lil more bend in it than the top rifle.
    If anyone wants to post pics of their S&L rifles please feel free to do so. Also would be interesting to see the differences between the different models and rifles that S&L manufactured. Enjoy the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukalpiaq View Post
    Here are a few pics of the two Schultz & Larsen rifles I have, both are M65DL .358 Norma Magnums. The top rifle has a lighter stock with a rosewood forend tip, the bottom rifle does not have the rosewood foreend tip, the bottom rifle's bolt handle also looks to have a lil more bend in it than the top rifle.
    If anyone wants to post pics of their S&L rifles please feel free to do so. Also would be interesting to see the differences between the different models and rifles that S&L manufactured. Enjoy the pics.
    Classic beauty! Nice shooting irons.
    Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Yes they sure are real classic rifles, sure would be cool if I found an M68DL in the same caliber. Have a contact now who lives in Denmark and he knows of a couple for sale there, would rather find one here in America though, less paperwork. The previous owner of the dark stocked rifle said he bought the rifle new in Germany back in the 60s, and that he had not even shot it. Small screws on the top of the receiver are still on and they look as if they have never been removed. Both of the rifles are in very nice condition and had been well taken care of over the years by their previous owners. Real classics.

Talk about a beautiful set of rifles!

You're killing me Nukalpiaq!

I parted with my two S&L's (358 and 7x61) many years ago, and I'm still kicking myself. I'm hoping others will post photos, cuzz these great rifles deserve all the attention they get.