Thread: Eskimo Quick Flip II

Default Eskimo Quick Flip II

Anybody have any ideas on where the best price is for the Eskimo Quick Flip II- Portable Ice Fishing House is?? SW had them for around $280, can they be found for less?

I seriously doubt it!!!! Unless you wait for some kind of sale. SW pretty much has all of the local stores beat due to shipping and buying in quantity.

As much as I'd like to support the local shops, I picked up an otter lodge in Mn, had it shipped, saved almost 200 bucks and it came with a cover and 2 seats!!!! Not bad considering one of the local shops wanted a crazy price (darn near double, yes DOUBLE) just for the sled and shelter, nothing else.

Default hitch and cover

I got the bigger one at SW this year. Make sure you have the correct hitch and cover when you get it. They seem to be sold out half the time. I had to special order the hitch from AC/Suzuki, and they were sold out of the cover for a long time. Also those things are really heavy so it might pay to get the white "keels" for the underside even though they are overpriced.
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.

Default eskimo

Paid $199 here in mn. How much to ship one up, I wonder?

Default Ice Shelter

Sportmans in Anchorage is having a sale on all ice fishing equipment to include shelters. 20% off.

Default Thanks

Thanks for all of the information folks, I am going shopping

sportsmens in fairbanks is having the same sale and they have a few QF2's left in stock, believe it's 150 for the house? Dont remember off hand. Pretty dog gone cheap.

Same with their jiffy augers, 469 10" stx, is now 350 bucks