Thread: Help my Mother in-law catch a fish

Default Help my Mother in-law catch a fish

What would you do? If you liked your In-laws as much as I appreciate mine where would you go to fish. I was thinking about either drifting the upper Kenia and flipping for reds off of various islands, or drifting the lower Kenai and flipping there; also casting for pinks and silvers?
    Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by AKGREEN View Post
    What would you do? If you liked your In-laws as much as I appreciate mine where would you go to fish. I was thinking about either drifting the upper Kenia and flipping for reds off of various islands, or drifting the lower Kenai and flipping there; also casting for pinks and silvers?
    If they did drop off wader fishing trips to Gore Pt thats where I'd take my moms-in-law
    course I hear its hot as a pistol for silvers at Rabbit Slough

Are you going today, tomorrow, next week, next summer - when are you going? Not trying to be a smart***** just trying to figure out when you are going so that we can recommend where to go....

For now and having a boat to drift with the upper Kenai idea sounds good to me. Did catch them nicely this weekend in the lower as well

Quote Originally Posted by AKGREEN View Post
    Not sure when your going but if it is soon I would go the kenai route, the streams on the parks highway seem to need a little time for the runs to get up there. I have heard from many people though if your using a guide or a boat that the little sue, and deshka are good for silvers right now.