Thread: Short Notice offer- Russian River Campground

Default Short Notice offer- Russian River Campground

With a heavy heart, I'm offering my camp spot at the Russian river campground. I'm not sure how it works, but I think if you have my name you can just use it. I'm heavily involved with the C-17 crash that occurred on Elmendorf this week and will not be able to use it this year. I hope somebody out there can still use it and enjoy time with family and friends. Let me know & I'll try to respond as soon as I can. The camp spot is a double good for Friday - Sunday morning.

Thanks- Guy

While I am not able to use the spot I want all to know that our thoughts are with the families of those who died and my families prayers go out to all service members. God's speed, be safe and God bless America.

Default ditto

thanks for your service in helping out whatever you may be doing.

Sorry that to hear about the crash. You can however, call the reservation number to cancel and they will credit you back your fee. We did this recently when we decided to go to the Denai Hwy for the 4th instead of the RR.

Steve

Good luck with the work you're doing... anyone have a report on the Russian? The fish counts don't indicate that the 2nd rush has hit in force yet. I was thinking about heading out in the wee hours tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. We'll be having a memorial at the Airshow tomorrow honoring the four servicemembers who parished. If you'd llike to see more info visit my Facebook fanpage for the Alaska National Guard for updated info on each Airmen.
    I've posted all the latest info from the press releases I distributed today.

Steve, I took your advice and gave them a call. They credited my about 1/3 of what I spet,but atleast somebody will be able to use it this weekend. Instead of it sitting empty.

Guy, I have been in your shoes before, been involved in a few crash scenes doing both security and investigation. Some tough duty for sure, my heart goes out to all those affected.

God's blessing to the crew and their families.

Steve