Thread: ship creek

Default ship creek

was wondering how ship creek has been, anything showing up or getting caught

Quote Originally Posted by summitx View Post
    was wondering how ship creek has been, anything showing up or getting caught
    Went out last weekend, seen around 10-12 caught on the incoming tide. Most of what I seen caught were on Vibrax. Good luck if you do decide to head out and try your hand.

My wife just called me wanting to go down there tonight. I guess she went up to the dam and could see alot of fish near the dam. Not sure when tide is but they will probably be pushed out by the time i get off work to take her.

Hit it last night for about two hours on the incoming tide, mostly fishing near the foot bridge/restaurant. No luck personally, but there was a good slug of silvers coming through. Saw between 20-25 hook ups, at least. Most of the legitimate hook ups were on soaking eggs. Of course the snaggers were doing pretty well too. They would send a spotter up to the bridge and then relentlesly flip-and-rip in the direction of their target. Pretty disgusting! Oh well, I guess what do you expect at "The Ditch".