Thread: Jim Creek Request

Default Jim Creek Request

For those that use the boat launch at Mud/Gull Lake off of Maud Road please don't clean your fish at the boat launch and leave your spines and guts there. It is a lake and the mess just stays right there at the boat launch slowly rotting over the next month so that when duck season starts in September we have to launch our boats into that rotten mess.

The dogs get covered in that filth. Ever spend the day with a wet rotten fish covered dog? Makes for some very enjoyable days in the duck boat.

So please clean your catch out in the lake or in the creeks where the guts and spines will have a chance to drift into the grass and not become stuck on the boat launch.

While we're making requests, can you teenagers quit doing it in broad daylight at the lookout point over Mud lake? Everytime I take my wife on the four wheeler we like to go up there and make out, only to pounce on a younger couple going all the way!

You animals!

Quote Originally Posted by epatrick View Post
    while we're making requests, can you teenagers quit doing it in broad daylight at the lookout point over mud lake? Everytime i take my wife on the four wheeler we like to go up there and make out, only to pounce on a younger couple going all the way!

You animals!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!