Thread: zen ray binos

Default zen ray binos

i was wondering if anyone has ever used the zen ray ed 10x43 bino's, and if so how did you like them, and how did they compare to the big name binos any info would be apreciated thanks.

Dakota:

Check out previous posting about Zen Rays (currently page 2 of this section)...

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...Ray-Binoculars

Quote Originally Posted by dakata View Post
    i was wondering if anyone has ever used the zen ray ed 10x43 bino's, and if so how did you like them, and how did they compare to the big name binos any info would be apreciated thanks.
    I have the ZR 10x43 ED glass is excellent I would say *almost* alpha glass they are excellent if not the best value on market today.
    I am a photographer and have used the best lenses in the world and the ZR indeed have good glass. Where the alpha glass wins is when looking towards the sun the ZR flares a little more than Alpha glass, also in low light and I mean very low light they get a little weak you miht lose 5 minutes hunting time. I have compared many in the ZR price range and the ZR glass blows the rest away. Get the ED2