Thread: FOB's suck...I want my money back!!!!

Default FOB's suck...I want my money back!!!!

I dig 'em 40 yards.

That is all.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

yeah wait till you do that in a cross wind ta boot!!!! you'll want all that $$$ you spent on fletchings back for sure
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Keep on FOB'in!

Default Screamin' Eagle

Free plug for these guys BTW.

Wayne has always treated me right. He hung a Ripcord for me a while back which needed absolutely no adjustment tonight when I checked FOB clearance. I did hafta tweak my elevation a schoshe. Perhaps because the FOBS are stabilizing sooner in flight? who knows.

When do you guys toss your FOBs? I got some FOB on FOB contact on the trailing edge when another FOB came screaming into the arrow orgy. Left me with a few tiny burs that could easily be removed with a razor blade.

Also tugged on a Z7 tonight, rang 64# on the scale. Im sittin at 66.6. The Z7 took 2/3's the same amount of effort to draw and was much lighter ta boot. Uber sexy.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Don't throw out those FOBs, TWB, until the blades seperate from the core. They will still fly straight during practice, even when cracked! Now, you wouldn't want to disrespect a game animal by shooting him/her with a bum FOB, but for practice, you'll be just fine!

Taylor

-[]--------->

Shot a few rounds at 50 today. Fairly decent grouping but I lacked in good form. Time will tighten things up.

If anyone wants to do some 3D let me know. I'm part of the elmendorf club. Would be nice to shoot with other folks.

Any word on FOB's dominatin' the 3D archery shoots, or NFAA filed shoots?

No clue...picked up my first tube yesterday.

Any word on FOB's dominatin' the 3D archery shoots, or NFAA filed shoots?
    Better bring a sack full... They aren't going to survive the groups that a 6 to 8 man group is going to shoot out to 50 yards. Nocks and vanes have a tough time.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

There's no FOB for the fat shafts that the score-shooters prefer is one reason they don't dominate the pro shoots. The other is that pro shooters want to be paid to shoot a particular product. At last word Paul is not into that.

It's all about broadheads and hunting for me. I shoot 9 broadhead shots to one field tip shot.

Taylor

-[]--------->