Thread: Woods Outfitters has generously donated to the FRIENDS OF BRADLY BURDEN live auction

Wasilla, Alaska, United States, 105575526141581, Wasilla, Alaska

Default Woods Outfitters has generously donated to the FRIENDS OF BRADLY BURDEN live auction

I know many of you have heard of the Bradly Burden fundraiser we are having next Sunday, August 1 at the Wasilla Sports Complex. For those that aren't aware of the event, we are having a spaghetti feed and live/silent auction to help raise funds for a wonderful family here in Wasilla whose son is battling a rare form of cancer called Burkitt's Lymphoma. All info pertaining to this event and the items that are being donated can be found on "Friends of Bradly Burden" on facebook.

Hunt the rain forest country from Woods Outfitters' Gravina Rocks camp and experience the amazing diversity of coastal wildlife and spectacular scenery. Stalk along ancient bear trails after the black bear or climb the high ridges for trophy Mountain Goat. Enjoy fresh local seafood during your hunt from a rustic, but comfortable Alaskan bear camp with a tradition of success.

Point of outfit is Cordova, Alaska.

HIGH BIDDER CHOOSES:

10 Day Mountain Goat Hunt (Retail $8,500) Alaska Resident Only.
    ~or~
    10 Day Black Bear Hunt, (Retail $5,000).
    ~or~
    3 Day, 2 person Salmon Shark Fishing Trip, (Retail $3,500).

Thank you WOODS OUTFITTING for your heart-felt generosity!!

Wasilla, Alaska, United States, 105575526141581, Wasilla, Alaska

There are incredible items (hunting and otherwise) up for auction to raise money for this little boy! Take a good look! Hope to see you there

Way cool,i've got my tickets.....and plan on donating
    I ♥ Big Sheep