Thread: Which is the best online retailer of binoculars?

qingu

Default Which is the best online retailer of binoculars?

I am a hunter for a company, i want buy some binoculars online for my staff, and need some advice from you all. Here two websites,so can someday give advice about which is the best online retailer of binoculars?thanks

Last edited by LuJon; 07-28-2010 at 03:24. Reason: Spammer

Quote Originally Posted by qingu View Post
    I am a hunter for a company, i want buy some binoculars online for my staff, and need some advice from you all. Here two websites,so can someday give advice about which is the best online retailer of binoculars?thanks
    www.eyeskey.com
    www.vixenoptics.com
    Doug at Camerland NY
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

I kind of get the feeling that this may be a spammer just trying to get the link posted. If they don't return to comment pretty soon I am going to kill the thread I think. That said I agree that Doug at Cameraland NY is the best out there unless you are a leupy fan (which I am not).

I've had good luck with www.bearbasin.com

+1 on Doug at Cameraland NY

+2 on Doug at Cameraland NY

Bear Basin Outfitters.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I kind of get the feeling that this may be a spammer just trying to get the link posted. If they don't return to comment pretty soon I am going to kill the thread I think. That said I agree that Doug at Cameraland NY is the best out there unless you are a leupy fan (which I am not).
    You could just delete the links they posted if you suspect spam, leaving the responsive information in place.

I agree on NY Cameraland. I get the luxury of going in their store on Lexington Ave., when I am NY on business every month or so. I bought some Leicca Geovids there. They let me take them outside where I could try them out (I did so, range-finding far away cabs and homeless people--pretending they were brown bear or wolves). Week before last, I needed a good Camera for my September hunt, so I got an Olympus Tough 8010 there based on their recomendations. Without going into detail, they were very helpful when I had some issues with the camera.

Generally, whether in person or by phone, they seem to have very good deals and very good advice about what to buy for a given circumstance, and are very helpful after you buy something.