Thread: WWG ? for you guys

Default WWG ? for you guys

Do you guys sell or able to get silencers?

If so what brands for a .22lr or 5.7 even a .223 if all the smaller calibers will work in and be effective?

Who do I need to talk to get it approved, city or state?

Where is the form I need get in able to try and get approved?

Also if I go with a .22lr or similar caliber I might want my Henry Varmit lever gun in .17hmr threaded also, how much for that?

Thanks for any and all info!

We sell Surefires and Thunderbeasts but can probably get anyhting. It is a Anchorage PD approval, form 4. Threading is $95

AR15-dot-com has a good sub-forum on "Class III" items. The FAQs over there will tell you more than you ever thought you wanted to know about ATF forms, rimfire suppressors, centerfire suppressors, sbrs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    We sell Surefires and Thunderbeasts but can probably get anyhting. It is a Anchorage PD approval, form 4. Threading is $95
    Do you guys have the Thunderbeasts in stock? Still in the considering stages. Some are take apart models of different designs. Then some are like the thunderbeasts that say they never need serviced. That is the part that is confusing. Is the titanium a better alloy in that lead doesn't stick to it? Other choice is a Silencerco 22Sparrow. Will do some more reading and try and get into APD to see if I get signed off. Thanks Ken.

All the cans we have right now are sp[oken for, if you want to look at one though, stop by

Not to take anything away from WWG, but there are a few Yankee Hill dealers around that do the silencers as well, just throwin' it out there.

BTW, the thunderbeast on the .338 Lapua that they were firing at the range a while back was INCREDIBLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Not to take anything away from WWG, but there are a few Yankee Hill dealers around that do the silencers as well, just throwin' it out there.

BTW, the thunderbeast on the .338 Lapua that they were firing at the range a while back was INCREDIBLE!!

Cool. I am now thinking of possibly getting Sport Ears or some type of hearing amplifyer/protection and use with all guns in all situations and not just for two rimfires. Still undecided. Cool factor definately goes to the can!