Thread: Less than a month!!!

Default Less than a month!!!

Finally it's almost time! I have been waiting since I found out I drew the tags. Caribou hunting is less than a month away. I am excited and have a scouting trip planned for the 30th. After the caribou it's moose and then right into my bison. I am hopeful to fill my freezer with lots of good hearty meat this fall. I hope everyone has a successful hinting season and it's full of fun an adventures. Enjoy!!!

jcorwin,

Sounds as though you have planned well, and that in less than one month you will get to work your plan. And that is great.
    You have less than one month before your first hunt begins. Which means that you have less than one month to buy a bigger freezer. 'Cause your gonna need a bunch of freezer space!
    Have a great season! Be mentally tough. Hunt safe.
    dennis

Our season is underway soon as well. It looks like I might even get time to hunt myself for a few days this year. Goat, sheep or caribou... havent decided. Anyway hope everyone has a great season, cant wait till the end of Oct to look at the pictures!

If there is one thing I do well it's hunting, or the planning of if you will. I get so excited to go out into the "wild" that i just focus my time and energy into every aspect of it. My wife knows come Aug. 10th I am pretty much a zombie until after hunting season. Between packing and hunting I am so busy I really don't have for much more.

The running joke around here is our freezer. We do have a really big one, but we are gonna have to start eating everything to make room for more. IF I get a buffalo, I will need all the room I can get. I am not one to count my chickens before they are hatched, so I am just thankful for the chance and ability to hunt. With out that we would have nothing. So like I said last, good luck to you all and have fun.