Thread: Where to get Folbe

Default Where to get Folbe

Don't know if this is the right section to post this but, I lost one of my Folbe rod holders overboard last season and would like to replace it. Looked around A-town and down at Trusty's and couldn't find any... Anyone know where I could find a replacement locally (Anc or down the K Pen)?

Speaking of which, has anyone else had a hard time getting the rod holders out of the mounting? I have 5 mounts on my boat and most of them are hard than heck to get the holder out of.

Just order direct at FOLBE.COM.
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

Quote Originally Posted by AKChip View Post
    Don't know if this is the right section to post this but, I lost one of my Folbe rod holders overboard last season and would like to replace it. Looked around A-town and down at Trusty's and couldn't find any... Anyone know where I could find a replacement locally (Anc or down the K Pen)?

Speaking of which, has anyone else had a hard time getting the rod holders out of the mounting? I have 5 mounts on my boat and most of them are hard than heck to get the holder out of.
    I think B&J's in Anchorage has them. Call first.

I ordered 8 of them from Folbe earlier this summer and they were great to deal with. They tossed in a bunch of extra "gears" for fine adjustments and they shipped them immediately, great people to deal with.

B&J`s carries them.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Trustworthy in Soldotna has them as well.