Thread: Casting call for shooters.

Default Casting call for shooters.

If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 in prizes on season 2 of History Channel’s hit competition show TOP SHOT. Producers are looking for anyone with mind-blowing shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons.
    It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught, average Joe (or Jane!). As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s next “Top Shot.”

To apply, email with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you should be on the show. Deadline to apply is August 12, 2010. Click the link below to download an Application to fill out now!

I've watched the show for this season. Too much drama for me like other elimination type reality shows. There are some real tools on the show this season and there would be no way I could put up with their crap for more than a few hours.

That said, I still DVR it and watch it
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem