Thread: So long folks

Default So long folks

I've just recieved the straw that broke the camel's back in my PM box. Evidently its okay for some to bash and attack on this forum and not okay to fight back and throw the challenging and provocations back.

It was fun posting (for a while) fun being right, and fun being wrong. I'm not going to forecast anymore, I'm not going do the personal garbage back and forth anymore with those that have nothing better to do than pick apart guys like myself that are having fun and enjoying the forums & wildlife.

So I'm done! Take care, hope to see you all (the positive ones) in the field and on the water.
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

sorry to see you go, your information has been helpful. but i understand. when the signal-to-noise ratio gets too slanted all you can do is walk away, not contribute to the noise.

For the record I never sent a PM to BCR. For Big Dipper comments I will let people make their own judgement on his character.

Angry BCR, you're joining the majority.... :-(

Sorry to say Robb, you're joining the majority of forum users here; no-posters. And for exactly the same reason.

I keep flying the same flag - which does result in grief sent my way but I really don't give a rat's butt what anyone thinks - you're joining the ranks of those who use this site to read great outdoors info, but not post, to avoid the crapbacklash sent back your way from the armchair Internet-bravado-enabled experts.

Sorry to hear it; I enjoy your posts. C'mon back when you can or want. Or just stop by; you know where I live, neighbor.

i thought i was the young one on here people like you folk envoke juvenile behavior i wanted some info not an adult sandbox of pity i feel sorry for yall folk

Question envoke?

Sorry to have a (another?) senile moment all over you there son, but I've got a decent vocabulary and I don't know what "envoke" means.

Ok who hurt robbs feelings?
    Last edited by Brian M; 07-19-2010 at 06:28.

Between the Willapa Rivers, United States

Back Country Robb
    I have to agree with family man ,you have added a wealth of information to the forums ,which will be missed.FM also has the right attitude..don't give a rat's ass about what others may think or say.Certainly you see all the self proclaimed "experts" all of the time on here.Take what they say for what it is....hot air.Many of us here have years and years of expirence but don't claim to be "experts".In my opinion ,the day that you think you know it all is the day you need to give it up.Every day should be a day to learn something new, otherwise you have wasted that day and as you get older you figure out that you may not have that many more days left.So stick to your guns and make every day count
    And I say thank-you for your valuable insight.
    Warmly Mark Collett

That is the way internet forums operate. Most users are great folks who are harmless and get along with pretty much anybody. Then you have a few keyboard commandos and a few guys who exist to stir the poo no matter what the subject.

Just ignore the trolls and they will starve.
    Just a bitter Alaskan clinging to his guns and religion.....